Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Week Two

William Cox
May 17th, 2016
Senior Project

Week Two

This was my first week of animation on senior project. I learned a lot from my experience in the 

woods and tried to apply it to my animation project. This week I learned that animation can be very 

difficult. Through various attempts at different scenes, and failures vast and many, I have learned that 

anything that you want to accomplish takes a lot of time. I believe this is a good motto for not only 

animation, but many things in life. Though I really liked my first couple days of animation, my 

motivation seemed to fizzle out a bit towards the end of the week, as I began to accomplish less and 

less each day. Im hoping that my weekend will rejuvenate my motivation and allow me to make 

further progress once again. Everything this week happened mostly as expected. My days of feeling 

very down and under the weather came as somewhat of a surprise, I was kind of expecting to be 

exited about the project through and through. I believe that this week has been a learning experience 

for me, it has shown me what I can accomplish in a short amount of time if I am truly motivated. And 

I also realized how much work I can miss out on if I lack motivation. In my next week I hope to learn 

how best to accomplish this motivation, because this truly has been the deciding factor on how much 

work I can get done. I feel that with motivation I could create a truly wonderful and amazing 

animation, but I know that finding this motivation takes time, and I believe the animation that will 

come out of this senior project will not be something I am entirely happy with. I will be proud of it, 

but I think that If I were to create something I really loved, I would need a lot more time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment