Friday, May 6, 2016

May 4, 2016

William Cox
May 4th 2016
Senior Project

Wednesday

Today I spent a lot of my morning writing about the cosmos. As is typical when it comes to philosophy, I found myself doing a lot more reading and thinking than actually writing. But eventually I put together a far fetched theory about the multiverse, and about our life energy, and what happens to it when we die. The next half of my day I actually spent in at proctor. Originally I was supposed to play a tennis match at around noon, but because of the rain it got cancelled. I wasted my time around campus until dinner, because I planned to stay in until my guitar lesson at seven thirty. It was nice to eat a full hot meal, but I missed the woods, and could not wait to return to them. After my bass lesson I headed back out into the woods, and promptly fell asleep. 

1 comment:

  1. I heard you had a great time with Logan and Riley in the woods. I look forward to reading your writing.
    Nice to see some sun today.

    ReplyDelete