Monday, May 2, 2016

May 2, 2016

William Cox
May 2, 2016
Senior Project

First Day

Today I spent my six hours of working time on gathering, shopping, and packing of materials that I will need for my next adventure. I plan to go hike to the proctor cabin and spend three nights there. I was originally going to stay at Adder Pond, but on further review, due to rain, with the help of my parents I decided that the cabin would make for a more comfortable stay. Not to say that I'm not willing to leave my comfort zone. I relearned how to light a camp stove today and it took three tries to pack up the backpack in a way that would make everything fit. My cat even hopped in my bag at first, I guess she wanted to come with me. I worked starting at three o-clock today, and just finished now at nine o-clock. 

9 comments:

  1. Hi Will,
    Sorry about the rain. You will love the cabin, though. Do you have good books to read??

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems like a fun 3 days of cabin living!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your adventure!!!...send photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take some good pics for me Will. I have never been up to the cabin. I think I will take a trip up to it sometime this summer. Have fun!
    Anna :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Take some good pics for me Will. I have never been up to the cabin. I think I will take a trip up to it sometime this summer. Have fun!
    Anna :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy your time at the Cabin! One of the real Proctor gems...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eager to hear about your time at the cabin!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eager to hear about your time at the cabin!

    ReplyDelete