Wednesday, May 18, 2016

May 18th, 2016


William Cox
May 18th, 2016
Senior Project

Wednesday

Today I got in as early as I could and began to work on my animation. I started some new scenes. I decided that I may want to use this James Blake song called I Never Learnt To Share. It is a dark song of a very specific genre called organic dubstep. Which is basically a song that has the patterns and sounds of a dubstep song, except it is played on the an electric organ. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSvb_jGwQ7s

Because of the lyrics, I decided to animate a scene where two figures are talking to each other, and another is left out. This scene quickly became very dark, as I animated the figure who was left out walking off of the edge of a massive cliff, and falling. While he is falling he has this thought bubble that expands to take up the whole screen. I think I will use this scene as the introduction to my final video. 


4 comments:

  1. Your blog encouraged me to Google dupstep which I had never heard of. It will be great to see your finished project as the combination of technology and your creativity sounds strong and interesting! Great communication via your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your choice of song - very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your choice of song - very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your choice of song, Will. What an interesting project!

    ReplyDelete