Friday, May 13, 2016

May 12th, 2016

William Cox
May 12th, 2016
Senior Project

Thursday

Today I worked on my animation for most of the day. I got in early in the morning and began my process. I used the same piece of paper that I had been the whole week 1 last time, animating a small scene with a candle in the dark. It did not look exactly how I would have liked it to, but it was also not terrible, and I think people will at least be able to tell what I was shooting for. This candle scene took me most of the morning, and before I headed off to lunch I teed up my elephant, laying down a rough sketch of the beasties shape and proportions. So that I would be able to get right to work on his movements after lunch. It became increasingly difficult to animate the elephant as I kept drawing and erasing, because of all the charcoal smudging around. I will have to find a solution to this problem so that I can move on with my work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment