Wednesday, May 18, 2016

May 17th, 2016

William Cox
May 17th, 2016
Senior Project

Tuesday

Today I worked on the technological part of my project. I spent my time collecting and downloading all the images from my camera into a computer in the computer lab. I then imported them into Final Cut Pro, a professional grade video editing program, and configured them into an animation. This was difficult because I had to find the right frame rate so that the animation would look fluid, but also go somewhat slow, so that It would not be too quick. I then spent the rest of my day adding sound to the animation. I made several copies of the project without sound, so that If I decide that I do not like the sounds I chose then I can choose some new sounds for the animation. I definitely want sound to be a part of it though, because all the animations I have watched online have lots of sound, and it adds immensely to the atmosphere that the artist is trying to create. Choosing the sound effects and the background ambience/song will be a journey in itself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment