Friday, May 6, 2016

May 3, 2016

William Cox
May 3, 2016
Senior Project

First Night in the Woods

Today was my first day in the woods. Because of a sudden change in the local weather prediction, I decided to stick with the original area that I had planned to stay: Adder Pond. I spent a good portion of my day setting up camp. I arrived at about 9:30 in the morning, and proceeded to clean up the site a bit, and to set up my tent. The rest of my day was spend sitting in my crazy creek and writing a story. I tried my best to use a story writing technique that I had learned about online. This technique breaks down every story into eight parts. 


It was difficult to write a story following these guidelines, or at least more difficult than I had imagined it would be. But I came up with a story that fit the mold somewhat. I plan to write another story completely outside the guidelines, and see which one turns out better. My first night came to a close as it began to get dark. I took out my stove and cooked up some sausage. 


A Picture of my Campsite during the Daytime

No comments:

Post a Comment