Monday, May 23, 2016

Week Three

William Cox
May 20th, 2016
Senior Project

Week Three

This was officially my last week at proctor. It was definitely a sad time for me, but also strangely

happy, just in different ways. Im happy to move on to new grounds, but I'm sad that I'm leaving

behind what has definitely become my home for most of my life. I feel that this week I was able to

channel a lot of my emotion into my work, and get a solid amount done. Not only was the sheer

amount of work that I got done considerably solid, but the quality and variety of the work as well. I

learned through my experiences working on my animation this week that the end result of a project

does not always look as it was expected to. In this case, I did not really have any idea of what I

wanted my animation to look like, so I actually have found that I am mostly satisfied with the final

result. Of course I wish I could have made it much longer, and more visually intensive. I also wish

that I could have spent more time making each motion more fluid. This is a hard process, and to

accomplish it I would have to have created much more frames, which would have taken much more

time. Overall I feel very proud about my project, and I cannot wait to present it to whoever decides to

come check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment