Wednesday, May 11, 2016

May 10th, 2016

William Cox
May 10th 2016
Senior Project

Tuesday

Today I worked some more on my charcoal animation. I got to the studio in the morning and continued right where i had left off. I was less motivated today for some reason, and have high hopes that my motivation will come back soon. I got a little bit done, and I tried some new things, like I tried to make it look like a burning candle, with a dark background. But it was harder than I had originally imagined and I may have to redo or make another bit with the candle, because I think it is a cool idea that looks really good. I started something new at the very end of the day, it was a hallway with a door in the end. I plan on making it look like you are moving down the hallway into the darkness of the door. I want to keep using animals in my animation. I feel like the spider and the worm have added a lot of depth to it, and I see animals in a lot of animations and think that they are a great subject. Maybe I will animate a porcupine, or a turtle. Perhaps a toad. 

2 comments: