Sunday, May 15, 2016

May 13th, 2016

William Cox
May 13th, 2016
Senior Project

Friday

Today was another day where I did not get much done. I went in with the intention of working long and hard on my animation, and somehow only ended up with a few frames that I was happy with. If your farmiliar with animation, you know that a few frames only makes up a very short amount of time in video, varying slightly between the range of frames per second settings that are most commonly used to create an animation. I worked more on my elephant, which in turn is getting more and more smudged. I may have to scratch the idea of the elephant, or start again on him. Because he simply doesn't quite look exactly how I wanted him to. Perhaps I will use several sheets of paper to create him, instead of erasing and re-drawing on the same sheet of paper. Next week I plan to really crack down and get most of my animation done. I feel that I have not put enough work into it this week, and I expect from myself utmost effort in this next week of senior project. 

2 comments:

  1. A lot of work, Will. I am psyched to see what you are able to get done. It takes a lot of patience!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot of work, Will. I am psyched to see what you are able to get done. It takes a lot of patience!

    ReplyDelete