Friday, May 13, 2016

May 11th, 2016

William Cox
May 11th, 2016
Senior Project

Wednesday

Today I woke up and felt very under the weather, I had to make the executive decision to stay home. However this did not impair my project too much, and I was actually able to get my hours done working on the technological aspect of the project. Learning how to configure the pictures into an animation using more professional software than the web app I used to create the gif in the other blog. I plan on getting back in tomorrow to keep up the good work. I think I am going to animate an elephant next, start with the elephant walking, and see where it takes me. I also have an idea to animate a scene from my camping experience, where a woodpecker was spying on me. This will hopefully y make for a pretty little scene towards my end product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment