Sunday, May 22, 2016

May 20th, 2016


William Cox
May 20th, 2016
Senior Project

The Last Day

Today was my last official day of working on my project. Of course I will have to do some more writing and paperwork, as well as preparation for the presentation. But after today my animation process is completely finished. It was a sad feeling at first, but I have a feeling it will not be the last animation I create in my lifetime. I worked on some random scenes to go into the mix with a lot of the other random scenes. At first I tried to animate a tesseract, which is a four dimensional cube, but that quickly became far to difficult. And instead tried to make a flowing hallway that somewhat reminded me of the a-ha video for Take on Me. This worked out okay. I don't know if it was as flowing as I expected it to be, but it was definitely something that I will add to my final production, because it looks cool either way. Even if it needs a few more key frames her and there, to smoothen out the motion. After today all I really have to do is catch up on some blogs and write my weekly reflection, as well as writing my three to five page paper that I am oh-so exited for. And then prepare for my presentation and hope for the best. 

3 comments:

  1. I am excited to see this animation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited to see this animation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally know the animation of Take on Me- so I get your explanation. I am Really excited to visit you and learn about your processes through all the media. What a very creative project! Nice!

    ReplyDelete